Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 36 - Emergency Defense (4)

Oh, so that's what sunfish refers to! I've been wondering what that was referencing ever since I read the novel.

I thought the sunfish thing was a reference to an actual sunfish (w/c also is very fragile and prone to dying). Thanks for the long explanation!

Holyshit this translation is so much better. Thank you and sorry for my language. I just am so happy you are translating this because while the other is readable this is so much more understandable

Double-page supporter
CHANGE REQUEST:
The contract has been forged.
➡️ The contract has been completed.

REASON: Forged, in terms of a contact, signature or money, means falsified.

Thanks for all your hard work and I hope this helps!

Tbh idk if it's bad to upload when another group is already uploading, but in the end this translation is so much easier to understand. Like I had no clue what the constellation part meant in the other one, or what "sunfish" was, but this translation really explained that. Thank you.

Thank you for your time doing this translation and the notes as well. When I just saw the other group in the morning, I thought probably he took some days off for school or the holidays.

Regarding the eternal debate about "story" and "fable", the one you think is the best it works; if you ask me for my opinion I will use "fable". I like the translation notes, the font, and the changes.

LMFAO, I love how Bihyung said "Dokja-nim, sir?" to the one he usually called "trash, etc" 🤣🤣
Really made my day..

PS: Thanks for all the extra explanation u put there @Henlohenlo, it's something that really add a nice touch to scanlators works.. as sometimes the author or the official translation assumed that everyone who read is coming from the country the story origins and can relate to it (which is ofc not)..

thanks so much for the great translation, though i’m sorry for the burnout!! hope you’ve got a break soon. :(

is there a kofi or paypal where we can donate to support you?? tbh i find your translations to be more understandable and true to the original series - love if there was a way to make it easier for you somehow!

Thanks for the translation and the notes, I'm glad you explained what gap, eul, and sunfish meant since I had no idea. I agree that your translation makes much more sense, since you've actually read the novel.

If it's about
the 'power' of the constellations
I think 'Fables' will work better, especially for future parts. But for general things and happenings 'story' can also be used.

Thanks for the translation, Henlo! Great quality as always. I'm grateful for the explanation for cultural references that we foreigners don't understand. For the Story vs. Fable debate, I think it would be better to use Fables from now on to be true to the story, especially for the latter parts of the novel.

thanks for the translation, the notes you put in this chapter helped me a lot with terms that i didn't know the meaning thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread