Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 37 - The Omniscient Sunfish (1)

Aggregator gang
I've read the novel, i think fable or story is the most suited terms for it.
Narrative would make it confusing as it's also a classification terms for constellations right

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun D Demon-like Judge of Fire is my best girl!!
She is indeed a person of culture, I support the way she use her coins for cough.

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus
It is nickname for Jonghyuk, it is explained from past chapter.
Jonghyuk was called sunfish because he is easily do 'suicide' /die.
Why?
So he can regress, re-do all things.

When he become very negative about the regression number x, "Why this regression not turn out the way I want?"

He will decide to die so he will re-do things until perfect in regression x+1

Lol they really censored the name of movies. In the novel there is no censorship at all, that's why i'm wondering how they're gonna do it on manhwa. Coz you know....copyright and stuff lol.

@henlo THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! damn, i only read ur tl'ed orv cuz it's easy to digest plus am loving ur fs choices... HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO AND GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!

I like "story" more coz it flows smoothly. But if you decide to use "fable" it is fine too coz it is the one they used in the novel. The "narrative" stuff is used in ranking the stories and the constellations in the novel so i don't think it's fitting to use that coz it has it's own use already.

This is just an example so...
Just imagine when they say this:
[the narrative grade, narrative 'pebble and i' is...] <<<this sounds so cringy.

[the narrative grade, story 'pebble and i' is...] <<<sounds fine.

Thank you for your easy to understand translations! Translation alone is already difficult but appreciate the flow and way of expression you use to convey the nuance as accurately as possible! The extra notes to explain background/extra info is also very helpful!

Group Leader
i can't stop rofl when seeing
uriel's misunderstanding getting deeper and deeper
🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread