Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 40 - The Omniscient Sunfish (4)

This is the sorta overpowered we need in anime not those hacks of sword skills and power lvls

first time I've seen an mc say that nobody deserves to live. Usually, it's everybody who deserves to live or some people deserve to die.

omggg it's so sick seeing the ghost fleet illustrated and the constellation standing behind her... thank you for this insane chapter!

Group Leader
We got some mistakes guys sry
Fixing now
Thanks For Reading, Enjoy The Chapters
(Fucking the sfxes) kek

Edited

Fixed for Now

Dex-chan lover
@vaphelion I thought that that was her ancestor, Lee Eokgi, that was standing behind her. You know the friend of the constellation that wasn't able to become a constellation. If you scroll back up you see the guy when MC is telling the backstory.

LOVE THAT

its so incredible as a manhwa!!! read the light novel but man it doesn't compare in terms of description vs the visualization

note for people who open spoiler tags (ive been there) -> the light novel is like hundreds of chapters ahead so you may accidentally spoil yourself something that happens like 300 chapter later so be aware!!

thanks for translating!!!! stay safe and keep up the great work

this chapter actually left me speechless, im so happy redice studio is doing this amazing novel justice

Users who are viewing this thread