Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 40 - The Omniscient Sunfish (4)

Dex-chan lover
@Xenopsyche : No, it's her constellation, the Admiral himself.

That's why Dokja mentioned about when their own myth is involved, the constellations will not refuse.
This movie is about the Admiral, and this battle is more or less the pinnacle of his myth.

Thank you for the fast update!!

It's awesome. I was really looking forward for this scene. And that "NANI!?" scene tho... 😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
The panel showing her constellation standing behind her is incredible.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is korean, but every time I see someone yell "FIRE!" I just scream "UTEEEEEEE!!!!" in my head.

Group Leader
There's just so many things that makes me question the choices made during scanlation of this chapter...

Ah yes, the obligatory “Korea rules Japan drools” part. Koreans seem very insecure about their history.

Woaaah!!! I love the illustrations! It's is really worth it to read the manhwa after the novel :) thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@MezMez We are still at the very begining of the story where there were still some interested individuals who'd read it for some time then leave in dissatisfaction.

Dex-chan lover
Is her cosntallation Admiral Yi sun-sin? He was a playable character in this one game I used to play, but I don't know anything else about him lmao, aside from him being the go-to tank / damage sponge character from that game. (Lost Saga).

thum_char_view_n_144.jpg

female version of him since you could style your characters in that game as male or female, regardless of if it was canonical or not lol
thum_char_view_o_144.jpg

Yooo that is pretty sick. Also, I feel bad for literally everyone in his squad except for him lol

Users who are viewing this thread