Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 40 - The Omniscient Sunfish (4)

Having rewatched AoT and following the 4th season, somehow Lee Jihye's "FIRE!" echoes in my ears as Erwin's shout... anyways, good chapter, thank you!

Aggregator gang
@AverageCommenter25 @blacker her scenario was the first one to show up, on the tv of the metro Folks was, everyone else in her class was already dead and her friend wished for Lee Jihye to live so she made let Jogue kill her

Double-page supporter
I just searched wikipedia and found the Duke Admiral is Yi Sunsin, only knew him because I play Mobile Legend. Now I know the story.

whew i got goosebumps.. seeing these scenes from the novel come to life after just imagining them in my head for so long... idk the feeling is indescribable

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love Yi Sun Shin man he was such a chad admiral. He was way ahead of his time unlike the bastards in the Korean government at the time lmao

man admiral yi shun shin such a chad, how come you can defeating a overwhelming 300 ships of totoyomi hideyoshi fleet with only 13 ships. and not a single ship lost during that battle

literal chills... she acquired a stand AND a dope ship army... also the art is absolutely stunning

Oh my gosh This is fantastic! The art really brings it out huh. I wonder what the novel is like
The myth! Thqts such a good power move. I'm always a sucker for loyalty! Love it!!
Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread