Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 40 - The Omniscient Sunfish (4)

Group Leader
@Graviity im glad to see you read our version, Thanks anyway
and dont mention me about anything with your fricking fight with my bro kek
Thanks For Reading Here!~

I used to play Admiral Yi scenario in Age of Empires 2. If I recall correctly, he's famous for his turtle ship fleets which fight the Japanese invaders. I wonder why the author/artist don't show any turtle ship or is it a different battle?

Double-page supporter
@lycho28

When the Admiral was imprisoned on false traitor charges, he was replaced with a incompetent bootlicker who was over confident in the turtle ships and thought that was the reason for the string of victories, not Yi's amazing planning and direction. Because of this, in the following battles without Yi, all the turtle ships and the majority of the Korean fleet was destroyed. Because of this, Yi was able to be reinstated as Admiral despite not being completely cleared from charges.

This battle is the last battle of the entire war, where Yi had only 12 war ships and several dozen fishing ships to use against nearly a hundred Japanese ships.

The first 'big' battle of the series and they did it sooooooo well!!!! Now I cant wait to see the other bigger and grander fights coming in the future scenarios cos IMAGINE THE HYPEEEEEE ORV GONNA GETTTT WOWOWOW

I'm back from reading the entire wikipedia on Admiral Yi, lol. So it seems "Duke of Loyalty and Warfare" is his posthumous title. Does that mean Admiral Yi is the "maritime war God" constellation? Are all the constellations in ORV historical/real life figures who had enough myths about them to become a "god"?

@andndsns yeah. In Korea there's a lot of historical constellations but there are also some fictional constellations in other countries too. Like in Greece, greek gods, and in other countries, famous fairy tale characters, etc. At least that's what I remember. Havent read orv in a long time. But you get the gists of it, the more they are believed, or however large their stories are shows which ones will be constellations and which constellations are the stronger ones. Yeah, not that major of a spoiler but constellations have a power status too. But that comes WAY later. I don't think its a big deal if you know that some are more stronger.

Dex-chan lover
whoah a fuckin DotA 2 Admiral Kunkka's ablity Torrent and Ghost Ship

Fed-Kun's army
@SkThx Hanja is just traditional Chinese, han is one way to say Chinese (traditional) and ja is one way to say language (writing) in Korean combined to hanja, which is chinese(traditional) language(writing). just wanted to point that out

Users who are viewing this thread