Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 42 - The Omniscient Sunfish (6)

@bakauguu MC literally read 1834 versions of YJH going through his regressions again and again. MC's powers are not about future knowledge that was never relevant. It's knowledge about how this world works and what can happen and why. Also what preventive measures MC can take to ensure the outcome he wants.

The image is a little blurry? Can you make it a bit more HD? Thank you for the translation

for webnovel readers who realize why he's like thiis, this shit just hits on a different level

Group Leader
btw @limoncello, it is shown on his skill that
it's sunfish's 3rd regression, does that means his skill depends on what he "know" and does not reflect reality (even thought name have "omniscient")
?

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!

I'm too late to read it. I visited flamescan site yesterday, but I didn't find the latest update of this manhwa and my only hope is here so I waited... Dunno when exactly mangadex maintenance finished...

Well, I want to try the game but I knew I would get emotional once I try it 😂😂😂😂

And when I read Dokja's rant while getting flashback... My heart hurt... 🤧🤧🤧🤧

But I was a bit mad when he said "the baby"... Asdfghjkl NO!! JONGDOK IS VALID, NO DEBAT!! #slapped

@albirew
Sorry if I misunderstood your question, this might have spoilers if you didn't read the WN.
As far as I remember, it's stated that Transmission will give him a full list of skills and stats based on what he has earned over all his regressions even if it says he'd in his third.

I can't wait to read the moment
Jihye is going to create the biggest misunderstanding of the whole series 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the way he's listing things that are probably from later regressions, so he wouldn't actually know about those.

@Legion_01 you mean that collar thing he has? I think it’s similar, but not quite the same. A clergical collar is made of different material plus it goes under the black rim. Meanwhile this guy is just wearing a bunch of metal in random places. It’s possible the author/artist did this intentionally as a sort of irony, because he FUCKING HATES gods/constellations. Well it was never answered why as far as I know, but I can’t read korean so maybe it’s in a Q&A somewhere

THERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Can't wait for the real regression reveal. Gonna be dope.

This chapter was the chapter that made me understand Yoo Jonghyuk's perspective more, and eventually, he became my favorite character :D

I smell Yaoi. Or this can be like Naruto, there was a lot of bromance quotes in that as you guys can remember.

@albirew not sure if this is what you're really asking, but some spoilers on why it's indicated as 3rd regression. Read at your own risk because this is at ch300+
SP will send KDJ to 1863 regression with the condition that he needs to kill 1863rd YJH to go back to his world / 3rd regression. To clear SP's condition, YJH decided to make an avatar of himself so that one will die, and the other will go to 1864th regression. Note: to make an avatar, the user needs to give his memories to the avatar. So our current YJH is the 1864th regression, but he only has memories up to second regression. The avatar who died has all his remaining memories. KDJ's world is also not the original 3rd regression

Users who are viewing this thread