Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 43 - The Omniscient Sunfish (7)

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh awesome. One of my fave arcs just cus i can see gilyoung swinging that mjolnir😂🤷‍♂️

cant wait to see han sooyoung, my fav character to appear

Omfg, my happiness as a novel reader, I feel like I'm being spoILeD-
Good job to our translators~ And I'm really thankful a studio like redice made the adaptation of one of my favorite webnovels.
I'm so happy seeing this ahhhhhh, also YJH looks great here huhu my fave

Edit:
Still shook YJH became my favorite character like whut, I didn't like him at all before and now am attached and even have an official chibi art of him as my profile like what pfft. He had such great character development, and seeing him here as the him in the early chapters, he's just such a good character.

#Sunfish_Needs_More_Love

Comment section filled with so many novel reader giving thought, spoiler and hints that actually make me feel left behind lol.

I love how he isn't just an op MC, but has to work with cleverness to reach his goals.
Poor guy though, they never give him time to relax haha

Thank you for translating!

Not gonna lie, first time I read this arc in the novel I was very confused like... What the hell happened here??? What's with this arc???

Then I'm just keep reading and... Yes, this arc is that kind of arc you could appreciate more after reading further into the story, and after completing the novel this arc is indeed a good one in early scenarios (not just kdj being impulsively emo while confronting yjh). So I'm encouraging the new readers to keep reading! The real crazy sheets of orv are just about to begin from here onwards, and the story will move on to the next stage.

Gilyoung you’re MVP!! Titano too!!

The scene when theatre master peeked into Dokja’s mind and got pwned by the fourth wall was the reason why i continued the novel. It was so good

Users who are viewing this thread