Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 43 - The Omniscient Sunfish (7)

such a nice fight scene and really good seeing the Main character actually inserting himself in these characters instead of just watching over them.

This shot got me hyped, can someone give me the where this chapter is located in the novel.

Weather Vane is still on the credits page, so I think nothing happened, they probably just forgot to add the group name while uploading :eek:

Dex-chan lover
.....did the Threatre Master just went "OMG Sempai noticed me" when it glimpsed the novel?

I can't unsee it blushing.

"I wish to see this epilogue story," said Kim Dokja while looking at Yoo Jonghyuk.

LET ME WRITING THIS SCENE TO FANFIC FOR OUR LOVELY MC BIRTHDAY!! 🤧🤧🤧🤧

I got emotional after read this chapter but thank you for this update as always!!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure the hype for this arc I thought it was very mediocre this last fight being the main cause.

@WhimsiCat i think it was rather because of him dying, like, being relieved of his "mortal" shell and returning to the system (or something along the lines). right before that he looks shocked and scared because he found out who/whatever the MC is

But if our Novel Protagonist doesn't regress anymore, because our dear MC stops it everytime, doesn't that make the Regression abilty (one reason he got so OP?) 'useless' and also makes him not OP like in the Novel he read ?

Umm.....did I see that right? It looked like the theater master was blushing? Do we have a masochist here?...😶

Users who are viewing this thread