Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 43 - The Omniscient Sunfish (7)

Does the protagonist dude have a constellation? I know the reader doesn’t but what about him?

so based on the thing he said before dokja's basically gonna form a joonhyuk protection squad now

@Rayodino yes his sponsor is one called The Oldest Dream. I won't say too much but his regression and transmission ability is a stigma that he got from the sponsor

Jhw: "if you tell us your wish it wont come true"
Kdj: "i wish to see the epilogue of this story"

Ah fuck.

Also thank you for the great chapter as always~

"Continue from chapter 43 in the novel"

Man, I'd love to but the novel hasnt been translated in two years and I dont have money.

Aggregator gang
Quick ! punch him just as he wakes up !!! Doodle his face ! Come on get some revenge at least !

Don't read this if you haven't already finished the story
What happens here with Mr. Sunfish's mind control actually makes a lot more sense at basically the final stretch of the book, what with this turn's Sunfish true identity being exposed. It's almost completely unbidden to the point of being overt if you think hard enough, what with this supposedly being the 3rd turn, but Mr. Sunfish having so many skills and only being 3 turns in yet easily falling to the Simulacrum. I'm pretty sure what Dokja remembers about how Mr. Sunfish went about this dungeon took place in turns later than the 3rd, which increases the suspiciousness of this scene. All in all, this particular is just really good with it's foreshadowing on the truth. Also still being vague in case some impulsive clickers clicked on this when they shouldn't have :)

@beefedupkronks actually, full translations of the novel do exist on the web... just not in the best places. I wouldn't exactly recommend them since there's like, no quality control, but if you're really in need, options do exist.

I don't know if I remember this really different but at least the part with the theater owner was so underwhelming here... This is our first encounter with the wall and it isn't clear that he was absorbed by it

Also, isn't Song of the Sword turn red or something like that the enemy weak points? or am I mistaking it for another stigma?

Users who are viewing this thread