Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 44 - Future War (1)

Dex-chan lover
With how good it's been so far and how good the art in general is with manhwas really looking forward to this next arc

Thanks for the translation

A lot of historical shit is coming up after this arc thatโ€™s when I dropped the novel I hope the manwha helps me understand it a little better.
Iโ€™m taking about the one that takes place after the capture the flag I forgot what it was about but I remember it had a lot of characters that it got confusing and hard to identify which characters are which

If you are looking for the panel of scenario 4 announcement, you think this one will be a simple scenario. But goddamn its not lol...

KING OF A KINGLESS WORLD AND
THE BEGINNING OF THE DEATH COUNTER
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@sweatyman123 wtf? the historical figures are literally constellations and theres like 3 liner explanations of what they did/do, i ain't judging but u quit th e novel because of that?

Dex-chan lover
Coulda use the fat man's turrets to defend himself instead of letting him try to use against him in first place. "Put up your turrets and shot at anyone who tries to get near" would have sufficed.

@shionsinx and KDJ will be branded as tyrannical and lose more people. This chapter already shows that other people are already wary of him using his power to control people /going against their will by using the flag, and he already proved he can control Pildu anytime. He needs people to safeguard the location, he just needs to filter them. Though
he will use Pildu and his turrets to guard the station when he needs to go to other stations to grab their flag

Fed-Kun's army
KDJ GONNA GO FUCK UP SOME
apostles
AND BEST GIRL HSY WILL FINALLY COME

LETS FUCKING GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Ninjamaster Yes, I look forward to it.
tumblr_plrxlhkPxC1uc9l5zo5_r1_500.png

Will they draw
nude Kim Dokja in the night of the prophet
tho ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm looking forward to see his
Black Flame Dragon
๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m sad the manhwa skipped one of the funniest lines of the novel: KDJ being asked how he had YJHโ€™s baby

Dex-chan lover
WAIT THEY CENSORED THE BABY??
but the novel she asked about the baby dokja and jh :(
or maybe later?

Users who are viewing this thread