Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 45 - Future War (2)

Dokja's thigh gap? I am looking intensely 👀👀

Bro why is kang ilhun hot wth i can barely even remember his name by the time i finished the novel

Thanks for another great chapter~

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!! 😘😘😘😘

...wtf with this Kang Ilhun? Why did you draw such handsome guy to have
short time appear
!?

AAAAAAAAAA!! Let me imagine Kang Ilhun as Dokja's ex and his ex-senior in high school before he met Yoo Jonghyuk, the transfered student *slapped

the coming of Dokjas first big story,
not as good as his story with the dokkaebi tho lol

Prophets : those who read earlier chapters aka those who get off at xxx chapters. But our Dokja never get off, he and Sunfish have complicated relationship
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Dangit Pildu you had one job. You just had to protect the station and you're already failing miserably at it.

Dex-chan lover
@Shuichi I knew it! Also I doubt they get similar powers to Dokja cuz pretty sure the author gave it to him only.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the beginning of this mini-arc such a blur to me lol. Well the latter half is fire tho so can you blame me

Double-page supporter
I really feel the need to re read the whole goddamn novel again..... should i ... its kinda like a torture in its own way....

that dumbass tied his flag onto his hat??? that can be easily snatched??? lmao

Group Leader
“We have a Guaranteed Method”

When people say that there is a 99.9999% they’re lying. People irl actually believe those words. There’s never a guaranteed method, you just want an easy way out that will lead you into a bigger hole.

It was made more obvious here, they’re thrown into the same situation, and how in two days did they manage to find a “guaranteed method”? Why do you have to fight and ally with other people if you already have a guaranteed method?

This was the most obvious trap yet they took all their best fighters away from the base. Even if it wasn’t a trap, why take all the best fighters? You have to prepare against any unexpected situation, yet you left your base almost defenseless?

Users who are viewing this thread