Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 45 - Future War (2)

QC/N: ikr,who will read the whole thing?~
Me: who read the whole thing in any fiction for the first time~(except hunterxhunter)
dfa.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, imagine reading this as someone who lives in Seoul.

Seeing the trains and stations you use to get to work as a setting for an arc in a novel.

Shit's nice. Good story.

man, the artists are doing such a good job translating the pace of the novel’s plot into comic form?? everything flows really nicely, i’m so happy

ain't no need to make kang ilhun so hot wtffff 🤤🤤🤤🤤 i understand why twitter was losing their minds over him how

THIS WEBTOON JUST GETTING BETTER EVERYTIME!!!😭😭😭 Yall really should read the novel its a masterpiece!

@WarringChamp don't worry, MC always knows what he is doing, even if he take his best fighters, he still have the best defense right? I mean, someone withstood 8 hours full of monsters all by himself

I remembered when I kinda hate Sangha for her no-kill mindset lmao. But then she killed some people when she got separated from the team after the The Kingless World part

I wonder if people who say they will first finish reading the manhwa and then will go read the novel realize they will have to wait for 10 years for the finish of the manhwa? Since novel has 550+ chapters and adaptation goes practically chapter per chapter, and it's just one chapter per week.

@Rayodino
no dokja dosen't end up with anyone in the end there's no romance tag and heewon got herself a boyfriend, but broke up canonly in the story BUT BUT it suppose to be one of those manhwa of who you like to ship if you ship them because you like it. Ship it. there's no limitations of who you like to ship, meaning other shippers will not be disappointed on themselves

Users who are viewing this thread