Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 48 - Future War (5)

I remember the kneel part from the novel but didn't expect it to be this kinky lmao, not that I'm complaining tho. They really give this manhwa justice

Thanks for the translation!

@Lati0s Funny enough, this comic was based off of a korean web novel. There are a few translations of it online somewhere, but I haven't read any so I cant give you websites or anything. Sry

Kdj is me trynna figure out why my friends are dropping Bleach when I am so inlove w the series lol

@Lati0s you mean, orv? yeah, the novel is very popular and it's completed already. I recom you read it

SInce The MC finished the Novel, only he knows the true ending. Rest will only see till the point they left reading the novel. Am I correct??

I was waiting for him to pose like boa hancock while saying kneel...
Don't know why

9th?? Does that mean there's thousands of them? I remember there were 1200+ at the earliest chapters

Supporter
@bpnajla yeah but depending on where they were when it all started and the fact that the MC is the only one who finished a lot of them probably died already.

@bpnajla

I’m pretty sure he said there were 10 prophets, so maybe it’s talking about later chapters? Like at least 100+?

Mom: Why do you keep looking at your phone?!
Me: Sorry! I have a phone addiction!

Aggregator gang
The black haired lady seemed like a throwaway side character at first but she's quickly becoming best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread