Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 7 - Protagonist (1)

So, the granny still die...
He just didn't want that white haired dude to advance...

Aggregator gang
The white haired dude is a crazy psycho. Better eliminate him now before he gains more power.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little offput how quickly he became fairly tanky as well as having his omniscience, but well, the omniscience element is pretty neat. Also RIP catching up to raws, 6 quick chapters spoiled me in a major way.

Hoping on the scale of things outside this train he's not actually Thaaat strong outside of the very strong omniscience, anyways, we'll see.

Aggregator gang
@Fari

Both scanlator groups already catched up on the raw. This will get realtime updated every wednesday I think.

as soon as i read this, i started binge reading the novel which has already ended but im still reading this though

Oh so the kid who owned the grasshopers actualy managed to survive he didnt get fked over

glad mc's not a clueless idealistic protagonist
Also I sorta dont want yoo sangah to survive but she'll probably be the fl love interest :-///

Hmm interesting how they actually killed off white haired guy. Thought he'd be a main antagonist

@dawned
Don't worry, Yoo Sangah is not going to stay bland throughout the story. And if you're worried about the romance thing, there is none but if you want to consider it, Yoo Sangah for me is a big sister for Kim Dokja and his companions, and the love interest likely to be Han Sooyoung that will appear later on (although she's a 3rd main character, there's still no focuses on romance, just hints 'til the end)

Users who are viewing this thread