Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Fed-Kun's army
I took the time to read the novel out of boredom. I take back all the bad things I said about this. Highly recommended for reasons that are 100% spoilers.

I get how others might find this as boring/uninteresting for now and it is alright to feel so because that's their own opinion. They may find the plot confusing as of now and may assume that the MC (KDJ) is overpowered or better than the protagonist (YJY)
which is totally incorrect, btw.
But I'm expecting this to blow up maybe during the King's Arc (I'm not sure if that's how you call it XD), so I'm expecting to see a change of heart from all who gave this manhwa a bad review hahaha. Also, remember that the author gifted KDJ a copy of the novel, so that explains why he seems to remember even the smallest bits from the novel he read for over 10 years, because he is rereading it every now and then. It wouldn't make sense to remember all the details of "Ways of Survival" without constantly reviewing the novel. This was already mentioned in the earlier chapters so this is not a spoiler.

This is probably the first time I see an argument heats up just because someone doesn't like a series lmao
You know what these peeps are called. "Forcing your own opinion"

@CrystalDynamic I don't mean offense but let me turn the words back. I don't get why you're so persistent too that you even bothered to reply to almost every single comment directed to you and try to justify your opinion. I mean I get replies a lot but I don't reply to all of them back especially if they're insults towards your opinions (cuz y' know they're not going to listen to you lmao they just wanna feel superior) and your comments... Ik you prob don't mean it, but they give similar vibes. And by the way, almost every single reply to your comment implied how it's just their opinion, no need to be aggressive and try winning every "debate". There's no prize money anyways

Edit: details

@32oiru
I just reply and answered question thats it. I dont get where you see anger, when i never tagged anyone 1st to argue? You guys keep tagging me 1st.

The other guy necromach especially cant read and kept tagging me more than once to buy this for art only or why am i reading even though i dropped this at 16. I never even replied to his 1st tag, cuz i didnt understand it, but he kept tagging.

Lol at people saying this shit isnt like nearly all other mmo/reincarnation toons. Complete same garbage and writing of the story with MC randomly unlocking "skills" and "items" he needs to survive right when he needs em and oh ye also knowing everything that happens, cuz he read a book once and having one man army copy skills.

Even Tales of Demons and Gods wrote it better by introducing that shit some chapters ago at least>.< People here acting like its well written i cant even. Least people on solo leveling admit they read a garbage story with shit tier characters and only there for the art and powerfantasy pff.

This is the story of how i became the ultimate support character, because i read a novel of that guy once and wanna make him nr 1 with alot of plotholes and a load of bullshit added for spice.

It is best to read this story to the very end. There is so much foreshadowing and plot threads being dropped. When it all comes together, it will be amazing. People who drop off in the beginning or middle are going to miss out on a wonderful story unfortunately but that will be their own fault. Dokja is the only loyal reader of a novel and now look at where he is now in the apocalypse. 😆

Jokes aside, ORV is great and I highly recommend it as a novel reader. ORV got flaws and I am not blind to it. Dokja acts like an edgy know-it-all in the beginning which is hilarious to me. Still, the story is about an omniscient reader where the story he has read for 10 years came to life. Not to mention, the protagonist of said novel has gone through 1863 lives in the same scenarios while making different choices, giving Dokja an extremely detailed playthrough guide. Obviously he has to have a trick up his sleeve or he would be a stupid MC and people will complain about it. The execution of his knowledge could have been better but this story is still worth reading imo for the emotional journey. There is a lot more I want to explain about the MC but that would spoil his character and the story itself.

Hey, why is the comment section so tense? If you don't like this manhwa, that's okay. If you like it, that's also good. No need to shove our own opinions down each other's throats and to insult those with a different perspective from our own.

@yingtoo78 1-the mc does not unluck skills and itens randomly
everything has an explanation
2-he didn’t read the book once, he rereads it constantly and has a skill that increases his memories of the book
3-his copy skills are nerfed
4-solo leveling is no big deal but the work is famous for a reason, if you let go of your ignorance you will realize that it’s not just the art
5-''This is the story of how i became the ultimate support character, because i read a novel of that guy once and wanna make him nr 1 with alot of plotholes and a load of bullshit added for spice.''
yes there are some bullshits but i wonder how can you summarize a work that you haven’t read all? lmao,the novel has 500+ chapters you are judging an entire work only for the first 30-40 chapters when it has 10 times more than that , if you didn't like it ok but you don't need to curse and shrink the work like that
when you haven't even finished reading half

@CrystalDynamic I've read tales of demons and gods and other cultivation novels, but none have caught me like this one and none has given me the same feeling, well maybe it's just a matter of taste

oh ok now we comparing it to wuxia manhua lol omg. ok I will stop it.

this site is full of garbage people like MAL it seems

@Theu
1. Still random bs like the store and copy skill.
2. he read it 1 chap a day on train rides and it even showed the average views lol. Even i remember that, so yes 1 time and a load of nonsense like only 1 reader.
3. Still broken and random.
4. Yep and reason is always said to be the art+powertrip and thats why it gets shat on even by fans alot. Its the korean SAO just more edgy and with better art. It even gets treated the same.
5. He even said himself thats his goal lol.

@necromach
pot calling the kettle black situation here lol Werent you being super obnoxious to the other guy lol. Only reason i even commented was because i saw that;p

Fed-Kun's army
Prologue
"oh well, who would eagerly start reading a novel with over 3000 chapters?"

me reading "Bringing the farm to live in another world" that have over 10k chapters : are you kidding me?

One doesnt simply get trilogy (or five?) live action adaption based on typical reincarnation/isekai story. My suggestion is to read the novel itself first, after that you can freely judge it wether this series decent based on your taste or not.

@yingtoo78 He actually didn't JUST read it once....maybe. When the scenarios first started, he was given a gift, the entire novel downloaded onto his cellphone. It let him re-read it, and may or may not have downloaded into his brain... It was a bit unclear. But either way, he *could* be getting refreshers on information.

Just pointing that out.

@necromach
You dont know what pot calling the kettle black means huh:eek:

@WadeTheWilson
You right i looked the prologue up and it said 1.9 view per average not 1.0. So he read each new chapter on the ride to work and back over 10 years i guess. Was mainly talking about before he got the gift. After it was just meh.

Fed-Kun's army
@yingtoo I thought the same as you, more wish fulfilment bullcrap, until I read the novel.
were still in the fucking prologue and nothing is properly explained yet it REALLY does get better and doesnt turn out to be wuxia/wn bullshit

But you do you

Users who are viewing this thread