Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

AHHH THE NEXT COVER OF THIS SERIES SHOULD BE KIM DOKJA IN HIS WHITE COAT AHHHHHHHH.
OR MAYBE THE NOVEL'S OFFICIAL ARTIST CAN MAKE ONE AHHHH, NOVEL ART WAS GOD TIERRR

Also I don't think this should be the end of season one. I keep saying this to the people I encounter in the internet but chapter 188 will be so perfect for the end of season one in my opinion. Only one could dream though :'DD It was the chapter that made me take a break because of the fxxking emotions I swear. I wonder what other arcs will be a good stopping point for season one. Anyone can think of one, but 188 just hits different-

Fun Fact: At least one of the meteors will land in Japan or China. None of them will hit South Korea.

I haven't read the novel, but I can see it coming from a mile away.

@APYF I finished it just yesterday and
spent a lot of time crying at the epilogue :'( so many feelings omg

@Lost-Happiness
YJH is the depressed one, KDJ is the suicidal one, HSY (will appear later) is the one whacking sense out of these two idiots HAHA

@yeejya, I personally really loved the ending
It was the kind of ending I both expected and didn't expect for this story lmao I love how it's open. What's important is that we know for sure that KDJ was alive. Only thing I was upset about was that we didn't get to see the KDJ company hanging out in the end, we were robbed of that moment :'DDD

@Nukeke you think people will drop because of the translator? To be honest, I didnt mind name changes, or even story terms. You get used to them quickly so there was no problem with transition... Dropping because of translator change is just sad.
Especially since you are entering one of the best arcs around that time, and it's a wild ride until the end

@APYF yeah i agree. I mean, i like the redice studio's art, but before the manhwa started i was wishing that the official artist for the novel's the one who's gonna draw the manhwa. I like the official novel artist's art more.

Try reading the update at the scanlator website. They uploaded it there in advance.

heh, took them long enough. Just finished reading but thanks anyway. They turned off the ads, or whatever? Something like that, anyway the site's accessible now.

@ Marethyu002 Maybe you got used to Fast paced manhwa/manga and expecting interesting to happen which will happend later...

Users who are viewing this thread