Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Just started, but looks promising. Especially since it is by Reaper Scans, they seem to be doing a pretty good job so far getting chapters out that are both good quality and fast.

An official English translation has already been announced and many have said that it'll be released next week on Line Webtoon! While waiting for that one though, please do read the webnovel. It's already completed with 551 chapters and it's amazing 🥳

@tateragi It's unfortunate that translator changed from rainbowturtle to some jackass that changed the names and entire style of translation. It felt like i wasn't reading ORV hence i never really finished reading the series. It's a shame indeed. Though maybe i'll be able to finish this time around with the manhwa.

@Xiie OH DEFINITELY 🤝 It took me a while to pick up ORV again after the translation change and only finished it again two months ago haha (I still don't like the new romanizations 😂) but yes, I hope you can finish it with the webtoon... This novel is so good T_T

Holy shit LET'S GO!

Never thought there was a manhwa version of this. The art is amazing as well.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... I wonder how this will end up... I mean there is a lot of details which will be hard to translate to manga format... well i guess they can cut it out and just focus on the showmanship, but itll probably take away a lot from the story.

I hope novels extra gets a manga, also maybe some of the old stuff like reincarnator

@Xiie yes, I also dropped it with the new favoring purism over proper translation

Wow.. They dared to adapt this one in manwha.. I really hope the artist is ready for a loooong run and huge changes that take place in the novel..
Still truly happy to see this one adapted, hope not too much people gets angry for difference between novel and manhwa, this one is quite hard compared to ones like ' solo leveling'.
Btw great art, hope it goes until the end

Omg omg omg!!!!!
I cannot breath!!!
Thank you for translating this!!!!!!!!
My dream come true!!!
Please dont stop translating this....PLEASEE

I can't not say I'm super excited on how dokkaebis would look! Super looking forward to this. Thank you Reaper Scans!

Aah I'm really excited for this! Thank you for translating ORV, and to those unfamiliar with this it's such an amazing novel!

I'm dead. I am so dead. Wtf- the art is too gorgeous I cried. My favorite novel finally got a manhwa adaptation 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread