Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@mobrine Man you give up too quick but ok if you say so, for someone who didn't read the novel.
and the Forth Wall hasn't even talking yet.

Please remember this is a slow-burn guys :3
The novel had 500+ chapters and the manhwa reached only around 40+ chapters.
It's your decision to drop it if you want to, but it would be such a waste to drop a slow-burn..

Also omg the ghost fleet looked way different from what I imagined, in a good way lol this is such a good adaptation so far :DD

I’ll have to read this later since my dumb interest doesn’t really wanted to read this but it looks like such a good readddddd sad life for me , it’s probably cause I just finished catching up with another manhwa that took 130+ chapters worth of catching up to

oh yeah when is this updated? 10 am or 12 am? totally forgot the schedule lmao
edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. it's Shin from New Gate, no?

Aggregator gang
@ryosuke13 the raws update every tuesday, so technically it could've been translated and uploaded here yesterday.
The raws are on 41 already so it's not like there's no chapter.

@Kazzak I know that pfp from some manga, just can't recall which one lmao. Some tall dude I think. Also, update POG
Edit: Shin from New Gate. scrolled through my bookmarks for a while to find it lol

Aggregator gang
@ryosuke13 if u pressed on my profile you would've learned where it's from cuz i put the link of where it's from.
Spoilers, you were kinda wrong lol, sorry.

Is there any information on how much the first season will adapt? At the pace it's going, I'd guess we'll get
Absolute Throne
at the least and
Demon King of Salvation
at the very most.

Also, wow. I might need to reread the novel with how much stuff I wound up forgetting.

@Kazzak FUCK I could've sworn...I mean both of them look the same without the torso anyway lmao but, what the fuck the manga had 6 chapters? Thought both the original and spinoff only had 3 chapters

also I'm so pissed I didn't recognize him this is in my like top 20 manga UGH goddammit

@Kazzak

aaaaaaaaaaaaah I see so there was serialization after the short stories..........sigh I thought it ended so I missed out on everything....sadge

Hello, tysm for the chapter, im more than glad to hear the collaboration 💛 I just finished reading giant story arc from the novel and fck. This story is rlly worth it. I cant remember how many goosebumps i had while reading. I am sincerely excited and thrilled. This aint a power story, kdj mustve look like he’s OP now bc he knows what’s gonna happen but pls do remember that the round difficulty as of now is still low since they’re just in the beginning scenarios which is level 3 or 4 (?). And yoo joonghyuk didnt regressed for 100+ in the original novel for nothing. taking into consideration that he was and still is the strongest human.

Demon king selection - Giant story arc is currently my favourite so far. But— 73rd demon king arc will always be my biased wrecker.

People really think Solo Leveling is good? Have they not read ORV? Bunch of fools. They have the same artist so saying “oh but solo leveling has better art” doesn’t apply.

Solo Leveling Has no content. It is a trash-tier power fantasy with awful writing, and worse characters

About to start series. You guys probably get this question a lot but: which group's translation is more accurate?
(don't answer if it will cause scanlation drama)

Users who are viewing this thread