Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Love

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real here bois, dude is just as fcked up as she and her family

Group Leader
Where I come from, tying up your child, ball-gagging them and confining them to a closed space against their will is definitely cause for governmental family intervention, if not an official criminal complaint, prosecution and imprisonment. But this is Japan, the land where looking the other way is mandatory and the crime rate is super low because criminals never seem to be prosecuted for their crimes, if manga is any indication how things roll in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
They also probably knocked the kid out, theres no other way they could of tied her up. Unless they did so by force.

Thank you for the continued translation Fatso, Thank you for picking up the series

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, hope you somehow manage to catch up to current chapters (like 77 by now) and not get tired midway

Group Leader
@Echonic
They also probably knocked the kid out, theres no other way they could of tied her up. Unless they did so by force.

With a mom like that, I doubt they had to knock her out. Force itself may not even have been needed, just intimidation and the threat of violence alone was probably enough to induce cooperation.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking up the series. Hoping that you don't drop it without reason.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, she's got a point. As much as it would leave the little sister out to dry, getting her out of that family ASAP would do wonders for her sanity.

yes back to comfy unhealthy heaviness instead of non-stop-cross-country-diaper-wearing road trip heaviness.

There are some obvious signs for the MC that d make him at least think of these motherfuckers at the very least Questionable
DUDE Fucking Run

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this reminds me of my family!

Is THAT why I'm so fucked up?

Aggregator gang
Lol Foton is also the name of Isuzu based-chinese trucks brand😂

Users who are viewing this thread