Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Which Is It?

Dex-chan lover
he created a yandere without knowing, gosh, talk about bad choices in life 😂

Supporter
That's a little different - the love interest actually hearing about his feelings before he actually makes a move. Well, congrats there big guy!

Double-page supporter
hold up dude your friend already told you that she reject 2 cool dude from football club and basketball club
it's must be you only how did u get to conclusion that anyone confess her and she will accept
araki forget 44 auther forgot

Contributor
Normally if you heard someone say that sort of thing for so long, you'd think of them as a stalker, I would think, but it's well established that Omoi-san thinks about things perpendicularly to the rest of us so I guess that's consistent at least.

And with this chapter, this series just became my absolute favorite.

Group Leader
Suddenly everything makes sense. All of us who thought this had the makings of a psychotic relationship were proven both wrong and dumb. This is a manga!

Aggregator gang
Tags: mind break, age progression, arm holding, hand holding, low-yandere.

Aggregator gang
F*ck his love is just as heavy as hers! Maybe even worst but we just don’t know it yet

I don't like unrealistic love story like this but it's seinen and comedy so I'll make an exception. I like this one

Dex-chan lover
That was a crazy set of coincidences, that was fate at work, causality itself wanted them to get together.

Still it does make sense now so his devotion to her was able to crack her and she attached those super heavy feelings on him.

Users who are viewing this thread