Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Outdoor Memories

If your TL group can’t understand English or Japanese for that matter, just don’t even bother trying.

Group Leader
To the group who translated this, please either fix this chapter or take it down. It isn't doing anyone any favors being here.

To everyone else who's here, I posted a (mostly) accurate scanlation of this chapter. Please take a look

Thanks

Group Leader
@fatso I don't know why my staff put me as a QC since i haven't done anything for the group for a month now because of my IRL studies, i even announced it in some of our last chapters. I feel like they put my name to show that i am doing something or idk, i have nothing to do with this chapter. @ginongo Sorry to say but the previous TL did gave the manga to my staff to work on, we didn't snipe anybody. @Scheibkerl We didn't snipe anybody, my staff asked for permission from the previous scanlator, and that's why we uploaded this chapter. Also in any case, i'm a QC not a Japanese Proofreader so even if i did QC this chapter i would've only look at the redrawing, and tpesetting. The translations being not accurate is the problem of the TL, and the PR's and i will talk to them when i can.

The newer tl for this chapter is being worked on I heard, so the update should be coming soon I think.

Group Leader
That's nice to hear.
Yeah this could be a non pr(ed) version.
I think Jeel downloaded and ts the wrong version.
RIP

The problem was that the first version was a literal translation that made the dialogue sound too stiff. But the PR is working on it, and wants to make sure it won't happen again. I believe that version is similar to the "fixed" chapter that was recently uploaded.

Yeah, but this chapter being (re-)worked on. It will only take a bit because of some staff shortage due to IRL activities.

@mrogz if youre busy and cant do group leader stuff, i think you should either permanently or temporarily let someone else lead. A lot of people read what you guys Scanlate and it would be better if you guys raised the speed/quality instead of being slow or disbanding. Also there was a bunch of stuff the redrawer didnt do.

Group Leader
@ChocoPark Yes i already gave the lead to one of my staff which is the redrawer, and typesetter for this series. However i was the major guy in editing, and doing QC stuff in the group, and since im unavailable now we're in a huge need of typesetters, and redrawers. We've been asking for staff for quite a while now, but unfortunately not many people applied, that's why instead of speeding up we're going slower. I'm trying to find staff during my free time so we'll se in the future how we go.

Ok, the updated chapter has been uploaded. So I hope that this version will be much better than the previous one.

Group Leader
Can people stop accusing these guys for sniping this manga. I stopped translating it because I'm busy with school and I don't have time to translate. They asked me if it was okay to take over and I told them it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
this is hilarious. I remember a time when it was a given that you'd have two to three groups (not 'teams', but ragtag two to three people that could change at the drop of a hat) working on a single manga. And people would actually hope this was the case cuz they knew at least one of them would provide a translation more/less weeby than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread