Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - Cheating?

bruh tell me why i just randomly skipped to this chapter from after chapter one and i see that its only been THREE DAYS???

Dunno, @VincentYamato, he'd be calm enough to keep her steady with her delusions. They are fierce delusions that make her ridiculously jealous, but he's so simple and firm, that I think he could keep their toxic relationship tolerable.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's a nice breast over there.

Also the day one of these two cheats on each other would be the day we can say for sure that real unconditional love doesn't exist lmao

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It's a manga so it's fine laughing at it, but holy shit this is a rather toxic relationship IRL 🤣
Boys and girls, don't emulate this, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
In real life the guy would probably get way too stressed out in a few days and would break up with her.

Dex-chan lover
@chromebug No problème, shit happens sometimes... Reading in disorder might have make things have little sense at times

Dex-chan lover
Pre-marital cheek slapping??? How lewd! Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚

Double-page supporter
So we're not going to comment that Toyama is Ryou's photo supplier even though he's dating her?

Users who are viewing this thread