Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Dad

Bat shit psycho family?
Check.

Poor dude attracted to said psycho girl?
Check.

Am I gonna read this until its finished?
Check.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I was enjoying the craziness up till this point but this was a bit much.

This series is bat shit crazy... But that was expected after this is the world (2D logic) we live in.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here is batshit insane and I love it.

This is gonna end with all of them, even the dad and the main character, pregnant, (somehow) half the city on fire, the other half covered in ice, the world about to implode, and we'll all just accept it at that point.

Showing someone the ending of the series will be like showing someone the gif of Donald Glover coming home with Pizza and the house is on fire.

Fed-Kun's army
So this chapter basically answers, how INSANE the main male protagonist is, I said he was a little insane himself, but even I wasn't expecting tha to happen in this chaptert.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, MC is definitely calmer but he's at least a little crazy for sticking around.

Dex-chan lover
So, its proved - MC mental himself, not that I'm surprised

Dex-chan lover
I was reminded again that this guy also had a loose screw in his head. Damn, this manga is really low-key chaotic.

I think it's better this way, it's almost impossible to date a crazy red flag girl if you're not crazy yourself. Only if both party are crazy could the mariage go either really well or bad in the sense that one of them will kill the other

Users who are viewing this thread