Omujo! Omutsu Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - We are OMUJO

Dex-chan lover
The best part about this is all the girls are friends and get along and don't seem to mind sharing him

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, I think I recognize page 2 from a scanlation tutorial. I wasn't paying any attention to what the examples were from (wasn't even really parsing the dialogue) so didn't notice at the time, but I'm certain I've seen that page before.

Dex-chan lover
"At the end, we were all Omujo!" Hahahaha what kind of shitty genéric meme is this... Aaah that was lame honestly ... I appreciate the translation of course, it was a bizarre story with clichés everywhere but damn I can't believd they did it by the book so straight and sudden.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
It may have had cliches everywhere, but it also had some originality. I really quite liked the unusual "two-sided" format to each chapter.

I am cinda into diapers because of this.. But there isn't any good diaper xvideos to watch nor anime or manga...

Dex-chan lover
Why on Earth would you end it like that when Shouta was clearly on the Ichigo route. Wait. I forgot that this was Ichigo's harem. Question answered.

Wow really, it ends so suddenly? Must be some circumstances there as it clearly wasn't planned out.. I would have

Such a shame! I liked the earlier chapters more and he should have just kept it going for the diaper/omorashi fanservice

Dex-chan lover
Wow, didn't expict this shitty end, was still an interesting read... would not recommend.

The problem isn't the "harem ending" (though we didn't really get anything concrete), but how damn rushed it was.

Double-page supporter
What a loser MC is, Ichigo couldn't even confess her feelings properly, fuck this author and his editor.

Users who are viewing this thread