We Are Reproducing - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - My Son's First Words

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I wonder if their kids ever grew up and read this/did their own' reply' series type thing to this

Dex-chan lover
I had a professor once who studied the bilingual acquisition of language by children. I've always wondered how that research turned out. I'll have to take a look for it one day.

This reads a bit like a mommy blog, but without the pretentiousness. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Thank you once again! As usual, I don't know that I'd personally take the same approach to parenting she has, but the laid-back way she handles everything sure is entertaining.
The way she casually dropped that she has a life-size statue of the Alien cracked me up lol. Especially with how visually jarring its sudden appearance in the comic was.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you once again! As usual, I don't know that I'd personally take the same approach to parenting she has, but the laid-back way she handles everything sure is entertaining.
The way she casually dropped that she has a life-size statue of the Alien cracked me up lol. Especially with how visually jarring its sudden appearance in the comic was.
Honestly that’s a huge power move

Users who are viewing this thread