On and Off: Work-Life Imbalance - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
We caught up already?
giphy.webp

On a side note, fellas, is tomboy x femboy gay?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so I thought I was losing my mind when I saw that this caught up, but the Twitter series is like 1-page chapters anyway so catching up wasn't as crazy as I thought. But this does beg the question, do we have to wait for the original or will this just go its own way? Or maybe we will hear about an anime adaptation next week. Either way, do not die on me now. I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
Raw gets posted between 1-5 days out. Mostly just 5 days in between uploads. Safe side being 1-10 days. So pretty decent upload schedule.

Power Uploader
I wish the translator wouldn't assume gendered pronouns.

I didn't see any indication that Kanade saw Aki as a guy in the raw. The author doesn't use any pronouns. When Kanade thinks about Aki, he doesn't think "He".

Edit: okay, I looked more thoroughly at the raws and the translation is an utter mess. It's obviously machine translated.
Example: when she says 愛おし過ぎるんですけど it's not "I like this too much", but "Just too incredibly cute/lovely"

愛おしい (itooshii) means "totally adorbs".

Too bad for you people to have such a bad translation.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I wish the translator wouldn't assume gendered pronouns.

I didn't see any indication that Kanade saw Aki as a guy in the raw. The author doesn't use any pronouns. When Kanade thinks about Aki, he doesn't think "He".

Edit: okay, I looked more thoroughly at the raws and the translation is an utter mess. It's obviously machine translated.
Example: when she says 愛おし過ぎるんですけど it's not "I like this too much", but "Just too incredibly cute/lovely"

愛おしい (itooshii) means "totally adorbs".

Too bad for you people to have such a bad translation.
Why don't you translate it yourself instead of complaining then 😂
It's better to have a translation that's not necessarily correct than having no translation at all lol

Power Uploader
Why don't you translate it yourself instead of complaining then 😂
It's better to have a translation that's not necessarily correct than having no translation at all lol
I don't snipe. I don't see why I should provide people who don't care and gobble this shit, with an accurate translation. I'm not a saint.

And I can read Japanese just fine.

So, I pity the fools who believe Kanade sees Aki as a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread