On Shattered Ground

Dex-chan lover
Wait, bogus sites have a few chapters in English.
It’s really good. It’s just shounen manga, but gay. It’s not BL tropes. It’s shounen tropes.
I really hope this gets picked up...

After a bit of digging, I've found out that the publisher (MangaX) no longer exists. Looks like this series won't ever be finished...

@Thrembs I see a someone of culture as well ^^ Any recs?

Dex-chan lover
@MoshiKoi
I just looked at what I own, because that’s where the rubber meets the road on “I love this”, and not much is translated aside Sasaki and Miyano.
Some is translated, but the quality is so poor I can’t recommend them because thinking about it is infuriating.

Stuff I don’t own? I... can’t think of anything offhand...

Also, https://m.u17.com/c/153200.html
So, maybe someone can pick it up.

Even if it’s incomplete, I want more than I’ve seen.

@Thrembs
I love Sasaki and Miyano ^^

What I was asking for was more along the lines of the "shounen but BL" manga though, since I like both but never get both in the same manga orz. Do you know any others like that?

Dex-chan lover
Not really.
This ones isn’t even BL, though! It’s just gay! The whole “best [boy]” who’s all oblivious, and the interference of side characters who have a role in the plot and the plot being the main thrust, with “someday this will get the axe and they’ll start dating” sort of thing... I looked ahead at some of the raws. I can’t read Chinese though...

Users who are viewing this thread