On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Alone on the Veranda

Dex-chan lover
Lmao didn’t expect any kind of fan service in this manga. She is stacked. Solid chapter.

Also, how much cockblocking is this manager going to do. How much longer are us readers gonna be strung along with this bs can they just tell each other they want to be together already.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the wardrobe malfunction is just fan service, or if the MC's magazine is going to be solicited pictures of the incident.

As someone who buys the raws for this series (currently at Chapter 53), it's been really fun to read these versions since they're so much more eloquent than what I'm able to produce through my own translations. Thanks TL!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the manager is going too far.

She IS allowed to have a relationship... the issue shouldn't be if they should/shouldn't date, but can they actually handle having such a relationship....
And they've been handling it perfectly! I can't wait to see her rage. I don't think she'll be toooooo made at our boy but her anger is totally justified!

Dex-chan lover
Separation arc? Anyways, another cute chapter. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
That was more fanservice-y than expected (I don't think the top loss was strictly necessary) but I understand why they did it. I'm hoping there will be some neighborly teasing coming from it, but not keeping my hopes up too far on that end :meguusmug:

These two knuckleheads need to get a room and have a long, er, talk :smug:

Dex-chan lover
My oh my she is hot.
That was a nice little break before the incoming drama.
Am really excited for the next chapter now, hopefully she put her manager back in her place.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
And they've been handling it perfectly! I can't wait to see her rage. I don't think she'll be toooooo made at our boy but her anger is totally justified!
It's not justified at all.... yes, it's a slight annoyance... but dating shouldn't be an actual issue... especially at her age...

Dex-chan lover
It's not justified at all.... yes, it's a slight annoyance... but dating shouldn't be an actual issue... especially at her age...
I think I wasn't clear. Or I mistook what was going on. I am saying that our idol-san's anger that her manager tried to interfere with her interactions with neighbour is justifiable. Dating is 100% not the issue. I agree with you.

Dex-chan lover
Those who read the raws please tell me they aren't going to be separated for too long :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder how will it go, I feel like there's some foreshadowing of him moving to be her neighbor or something but idk

Users who are viewing this thread