Onani Master Kurosawa

Dex-chan lover
This actually had an epilogue short novel. I'll link it when i've found it. Really satisfying end I'd say.

Contributor
Novel link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onani-master-kurosawa-after-the-juvenile/

Happen after the end of the original story (chapter 31.5 happen after novel)

Thnaks for the link to the novel! It was a great read~

One of my favorite manga of all. The story, albeit with a strange with the fapping, is so god damn good. It's gets depressing at parts, but it is really worth powering through to the end. Please, read this masterpiece. You won't regret it.

Jester hit the nail on the head. Onanie Master Kurosawa and Aku no Hana are some of the greatest works of literature I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

Contributor
One of the manga I'll never forget, what a legend mmm...

Dex-chan lover
this is a 2/10 lol
having this with a mark above 9 is an absolute insult to every manga in this website
shame on anyone who rated this anywhere near things like Kingdom or Yotsubato
pathetic

Easily a 9.5/10. the 10th year anniversary chapter was very heartwarming too. still kind of sad about the mc's heart break but happy that he ended up with the best girl

Don't know whether i would rate it that high, but i'll take this simple redemption story any day over supposedly "wholesome" and "heartwarming", but ultimately substanceless crap like "Machida-kun no sekai" or "Yotsuba!".

i've avoid this manga for so many years after only reading the description, wich tbh doesn't make any justice to the actual content this story has to offer, the only point i could criticize is how easily they got ride of kitahara.
A really good read and obviously Sugawa is best grill.

i reallly happy about the ending with the best girl sugawa i even read the epilogue that i found good
so if there any manga where the best girl win (like sugawa type) feel free to tell me

Users who are viewing this thread