Once More - Ch. 24 - Home

Ohmygod. Ohmygod. I know this is bad, and Im srsly hating myself for saying this. Please have a heart attack, grandma.

Fed-Kun's army
Would've said more if I was in her shoes. Such toxic people in her life. I can't understand why her dad doesn't protect her. And if he doesn't know that his mother or his dumb new wife do this to An-An, then he's even more stupid than anyone else. I'm sure this isn't the first time since she didn't want to come in the first place. She should've just had a different appointed meeting with her cousin.

I like that she was able to speak out. I'm sure I would've stayed silent the whole time and bore with it until the end.....

This kinda hits a bit close to home...
Asian family values kinda suck, but having been raised in similar values, I... kinda understand.

But of course, that doesn't mean I condone this kind of treatment.
Poor An an.

I really really love hanxu lmo creation, it's not always a lovey dovey problem but also family issues!
haaa can't wait anymore if only i can understand chinese

all of her family except her aunt and cousin seem so awful wtf.... definitely A, the misogyny and sexism is strong in this family

i love how she stood up for herself at the last panel tho

What the hell, either cut ties if you hate her so much or treat her better if you want her to be part of the family. How can you insult her for not visiting the family when she's gonna be treated like this??? Of course she's gonna avoid them like the plague if it's gonna be like that.
And also, all of this in front of the future daughter in law? Normally people try to avoid doing this kind of stuff in front of strangers to save face, if she sees grandma treating her own granddaughter like that you think she won't second guess marrying into that family???

Gaaahhh I got so triggered from this 😤😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread