Once More - Ch. 25 - Disappearance

Thank you for the chapter! An An's whole family is starting to annoy me tbh
Elders that don't respect younger people don't deserve respect. Why should the grandmother deserve respect after talking down about An An like that? You being old does not validate what you say

Her dad makes me so mad. He can't even defend his own wife and child. Just marry your old goat of a mom

Thanks for translating :)

Honestly, in a lot of comics or like manga, manhua, or manhwa, they try to reconcile families that have bad past and have a lot of misunderstandings, and they develop a character change.
And in my opinion, it'll be alright for me if she just completely remove her contacts with these so called "family" and relatives. That was just tooo muchhh you know what I'm sayin.
Her dad could not even defend her dying mother from his own mother who is badmouthing her.

For me, it wont be "I can't move on from my past" and more like "it's not about me, it's about them."
Frick that grandma, I respect elderly, but,, she was born with the genes of both parents so OFC SHE WOULD LOOK LIKE HER MOM

I feel bad for the kid tbh. He likes the fl but clearly, everyone is blind. This might cause the kid to hate his own family now because they kicked her out like wtf

A and C, clearly. That family is horrible, it's not even the grandma who is the biggest problem but the father of An An who never protected An An and her mother and then threw them aways as soon as he could to start a new family. Poor Xiao Bai has to grow up with these people and isn't even allowed to see his older sister. 😢

Thanks for the update!

Thank you for the update!
I was afraid that it'd been dropped, so I'm really happy!
Can't wait for more An An and Yang Mu Li interactions.

It's backkkkkkk!!
Granny is insensitive but whatever... feel bad for the kid tho T^T

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
i hope the useless father, and relatives don't bother her anymore. except xiao bai-- i hope she still gets to bond with the kid.

If thats how they always are, they would literally all be dead to me. Why even acknowledge their existence let alone keep the same phone number. They can all suck a poison dart for all i care

I'm happy she got out of there. Usually I never really connect with people who can throw away their families and don't even try reconciling but clearly this is nothing but the grandmother dragging the past. Where I'm from, there's a saying that I like to go by, 'The night's over, so the story's over' People like grandma should learn to forget things that happened in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread