Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Last Drink

Dex-chan lover
I live in a small room, I keep the stuff I use everyday in a hand distance when Im in my computer or bed, one of those is a bottle of water and isopropyl alcohol, and I wonder every now and then if there would be a time that I would mistakenly drink the alcohol one day.

Dex-chan lover
I live in a small room, I keep the stuff I use everyday in a hand distance when Im in my computer or bed, one of those is a bottle of water and isopropyl alcohol, and I wonder every now and then if there would be a time that I would mistakenly drink the alcohol one day.
Probably when you are too old, you might make that mistake

Dex-chan lover
Very possible. Do not set up your death beforehand like this. Even if it's not you, a visitor or a kid might make that mistake.

Dex-chan lover
True story: back when I still drank, I hated cocktails since the smell of alcohol reminded me of being sterilized.

And that's even with a degree in chemistry and fully aware of the aromatic (ha!) difference between ethanol and propanol.

Dex-chan lover
Before hint: Yea I'm stumped. Is it basically saying that he can't resist her because she's like/is alcohol?
After hint: Yea no way in hell I would've got this even if I spoke Japanese I think.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe not all obedient but definitely stupid, otherwise she would have realized why the situation reached that point.

Contributor
I don't know if they do it in Japan (it would make sense if they did), but in America at least for general consumer uses like in rubbing alcohol they add a bitter chemical to it specifically to prevent people from drinking it. I suppose it's possible you could buy it for some other use in an unadulterated form though, like as a pure lab chemical from a chemical supply company or something. That would definitely give her away as the culprit if he died, but perhaps she doesn't care if she's caught.

The lethal dose of isopropyl alcohol is a lot higher than methyl alcohol. You would have to ingest an entire cup, which is extremely unlikely considering it tastes horrible and you'd be able to tell the moment it touched your lips.

Dex-chan lover
it's not really a well-told story if there needs to be a page devoted to explaining what should have been clearer

Users who are viewing this thread