Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Review

Dex-chan lover
the villagers, but where's the guarantee that they will kill for them? This is way too vague.
depends on how much anyone else would look into it, given how much of a scam american healthcare is and will just charge you like 500 bucks for giving you a tylenol, a hostpital could easily be "died of alcohol abuse" if no one is double checkign their autopsy/blaming him for getting drunk versus a food poisoning thing

Dex-chan lover
depends on how much anyone else would look into it, given how much of a scam american healthcare is and will just charge you like 500 bucks for giving you a tylenol, a hostpital could easily be "died of alcohol abuse" if no one is double checkign their autopsy/blaming him for getting drunk versus a food poisoning thing
but we're talking about Japan here

also, TOTAL INFLUENCER DEATH
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Double-page supporter
The hospital may be very accommodating with the villagers, but where's the guarantee that they will kill for them? This is way too vague.
I think the hospitial is "community-oriented" is more of a hint. Plus, when innkeepers was worried that this incident may shed a negative light on the village, the other guy replied "Oh I know,..." as if he know a way to make sure this never get out, like he has done it before or seen it done. In fact, it could be that he's the one who left that review. Combine with the note saying that even if the hospital did cure the patient, he will still leave bad review (about the village), I think it's pretty clear that there's only one choice left.

Users who are viewing this thread