Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 51 - A Point of Time

Dex-chan lover
If only she said she want to go back to the morning of the day the incident happened.
Like the explanation said, she didn't realize that more than one day had past to just say "this morning" versus "before my exam" (tho depending on how much brainpower i had, i'd wanna go back a week if not 3 months just to be safe lol)

Monkey's paw stuff can be bs sometimes

Dex-chan lover
What a terrible inscrutable, wish-granting, mysterious entity. I hope she left it a negative Spirit World Yelp review.
i can totally imagine a diff series/one shot where theres some demon out there giving 'offerings/deals' like this and make them have hope for a bit right before they die to feed off that
emotion

Dex-chan lover
i can totally imagine a diff series/one shot where theres some demon out there giving 'offerings/deals' like this and make them have hope for a bit right before they die to feed off that
emotion
Ah, Vanir.

Dex-chan lover
That was probably not an actual god making the wish, cause an actual omnipotent "god" would know what her true desires where even if she said it wrong.

It was more than likely a malevolent spirit or demon.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the twist was that it sent her in her current state back in time. Meaning she is still unconscious but now she's not jooked up to life support. Even worse cuz nobody would know why/assume she's asleep.

I don't think the entity was malicious. she just assumed it was god and it didn't react to it at all (I guess alot of people see that as it tricking her?). another thing is, as it prob isn't god, what if the entity "just came by" or simply didn't notice the discrepancy in her wish and really just wanted to help.
just my thoughts on this

Users who are viewing this thread