Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Mermaid Princess

Dex-chan lover
Ah so the prince is a psychotic abuser in this version like every member of every royal family nice

Dex-chan lover
That escalated. I was fully expecting someone to die drowning as soon i saw the mermaid but uhh i guess i was wrong on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so the prince is a psychotic abuser in this version like every member of every royal family nice
i mean, enjoying the screams of others means he won't be bothered if he does have to ride in to battle during a war

Wonder if the next chapter is also going to be another fairy tale or back to one page one shots, some more obscure stories might be nice or some classic youkai tales

Contributor
I feel like I've seen the Prince coming to enjoy screams in something else as well :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, turning to sea foam probably WOULD be pretty painful. And since mermaids' voices mesmerize people, of course their screams would too.

Well, at least her voice reached the prince as she hoped...

Aggregator gang
in case anyone is wondering, this is like a super squished version of the little mermaid (the original fairy tale, not the disney version that everyone probably thinks of) where the "true meaning" is how sucky painful it was to turn into foam (not the 'yay im floating to heaven' in the original) and what the prince might have done next after hearing such beautiful screams.

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, turning to sea foam probably WOULD be pretty painful. And since mermaids' voices mesmerize people, of course their screams would too.

Well, at least her voice reached the prince as she hoped...
Screams 😱.... 😄

Users who are viewing this thread