Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Mermaid Princess

Dex-chan lover
So just a more edgy version of the original.
Still better than most of it, so author should do more of that instead of failed horror

Dex-chan lover
That was random.

Not really, sea foam doesn't have nerves to feel anything. It would feel weird to have your body disappear tho.
Sea foam doesn't have nerves. But your body does, and it's not an instant transformation. Your body is basically dissolving.

Dex-chan lover
Your body is basically dissolving.
Not really because your body transforming is different from your body breaking down. If your arm turn into bubbles, you're not gonna feel anything because nothing is damaging it, your nerves just turned into bubbles, that can't transmit pain.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh at how forced this is. I know the Brother's Grimm version of the Little Mermaid didn't have a happy ending but they didn't prolong her suffering like this, let alone drag an unrelated person down under as well, afaik.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh at how forced this is. I know the Brother's Grimm version of the Little Mermaid didn't have a happy ending but they didn't prolong her suffering like this, let alone drag an unrelated person down under as well, afaik.
It was not the brothers Grimm but Hans Christian Andersen you uncultured swine
So just a more edgy version of the original.
Still better than most of it, so author should do more of that instead of failed horror
Its just the same amount of edgy actualy

Dex-chan lover
It was not the brothers Grimm but Hans Christian Andersen you uncultured ni-
Although I have an excuse for my confusion, I definitely deserve that sharp remark
ae4.png

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, turning to sea foam probably WOULD be pretty painful. And since mermaids' voices mesmerize people, of course their screams would too.

Well, at least her voice reached the prince as she hoped...
From mermaid song to a siren's scream... That escalated quickly.
But indeed what a fair and wicked witch!

Users who are viewing this thread