Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Behind The Door

Dex-chan lover
this one didn't seem to match the others since she still looks like a young girl, I thought maybe she was a ghost after 20 years. Either way wouldn't a 20+ person count as a fully grown man?

Dex-chan lover
this one didn't seem to match the others since she still looks like a young girl, I thought maybe she was a ghost after 20 years. Either way wouldn't a 20+ person count as a fully grown man?
what? It could be the artstyle or it's just Japanese/Asian people looking young while in their 20s/30s/40s.

Also did you not read the explanation? The brother and his family hasn't talked in a long time, so they wouldn't recognize his voice now. The person answered from behind the door could be the brother, or maybe it's the masked assailant.

Dex-chan lover
I'll do you a better one. He's the criminal. He got bullied so there's a fairly high chance of him growing antisocial tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible to switch the body with brother. where are you gonna keep his body? You haven't thought of the smell, you bitch!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a reach. How would a random assailant even know the hikki's situation enough to imitate him?
Like, I get not recognizing his voice after that long of a time, but how would a random know that?
Also, the information she had was that he was currently active, which sounds like he is currently too busy doing a violence to go to a random hikki's room and impersonating them.
The Scenario falls completely flat if you consider it for more than a second

Dex-chan lover
Before hint: Too many questions. Is that her brother? Did the brother kill himself and she's been talking to the "assailant" for 20 years? If it's been 20 years why is she still a young girl with a elementary school-like backpack?

After hint: I'll take the loss for this one, but still, why is the younger sister immortal?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a reach. How would a random assailant even know the hikki's situation enough to imitate him?
Like, I get not recognizing his voice after that long of a time, but how would a random know that?
Also, the information she had was that he was currently active, which sounds like he is currently too busy doing a violence to go to a random hikki's room and impersonating them.
The Scenario falls completely flat if you consider it for more than a second
Don't forget that he still writes notes. So, they still know his handwriting. Also, a simple blood test should suffice.

Fed-Kun's army
there's 2 chance right
1. it's the brother that are the asailnt
2. it's asailant that disguised himself as the brother

but the 2nd seemsly have higher chance because there's no way the brother suddenly speaking just because of it

Dex-chan lover
Consult the police and the investigative detective about your concern and circumstances, subdue your brother with some help of grown men. Take him to the hospital for DNA test.
Don't discuss this at home. Take your parents out of the house for the night, go straight to public place or police station, and discuss it there. No need to make sure your "brother" is at home at all during your discussion with your parents and the police. If your brother is still home by the time you finish talking to your parents, he is still your brother. If he is gone, that means he is the serial killers and already suspecting he has blown his cover.

Users who are viewing this thread