One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 13 Ch. 97 - Tasteless

Holy sh*t, it's Yanauchi!

pg.6, Miyamoto says that a co-worker took Kawai to a 'mixer'. A mixer or "goukon" is a get-together where a bunch of guys and girls attend to drink/eat/sing/talk to see if any sparks fly between them.

pg.15, B-Foreman Iwai suggests that he go 'matchmaking". This is "omiai" in Japanese, a more formal process where a man+woman are set up to meet with marriage in mind, whether it's by an agency where you hand them your profile, or a family friend/relative.

Both of these are on a downward trend due to the advent of online matching apps (which Kimura is using). This is amusing because everyone stuck underground don't know of these newer techniques to meet ladies.

pg.20, "Kimetsu Loss". It's like how after you watched the GoT finale and Avengers: Endgame (or maybe the LOTR triology?) you felt empty inside after experiencing the long journey of watching all of those films/episodes, but this time with 'Demon Slayer"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HE'S JUST LIKE ME! HE'S JUST LIKE ME FOR REAL!!!

Demon Slayer will definitely do that to you, at least several months of recovery are needed before you can start seeing any good in the world around you :D I hope the animators were treated as well as they deserve to be

What a wonderful chapter, we've got Yanauchi-san and we get to see their cheeks concave from terrible food? We're spoiled both by the author and by you, thank you for translations~

Dex-chan lover
Quick, we have to get him into something else, something that won't leave him with a deep sense of existential sadness! Let's get him to play Fallout New Vegas!
...haha...ahahah......hah.......
someday, Todd, it'll all come back to you...it'll all come back...

Dex-chan lover
Bro the day One Piece ends Japan will lose all its population over 20

Quick, we have to get him into something else, something that won't leave him with a deep sense of existential sadness! Let's get him to play Fallout New Vegas!
Lets get him into Half Life that way the expectation for a sequel will keep him going forever

HE'S JUST LIKE ME! HE'S JUST LIKE ME FOR REAL!!!

Demon Slayer will definitely do that to you, at least several months of recovery are needed before you can start seeing any good in the world around you :D I hope the animators were treated as well as they deserve to be

What a wonderful chapter, we've got Yanauchi-san and we get to see their cheeks concave from terrible food? We're spoiled both by the author and by you, thank you for translations~
Hey, no prob. Getting a bit busier nowadays so the only time I can really do this is the weekends. Trying to push as many chapters out as possible on my downtime, thanks for coming along for the ride 🔥

I can't tell if this one is sposed to be an ad or not lmao
Yep, just like you they've baited me into thinking non-ad chapters are ads, and ad chapters are not. I have been humbled by the mighty hand of capitalism and I've decided to just do them regardless from now on

< Literally watching the series while I'm doing the next chapter. It's so good, goddamn

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how not a single person just mention to him that the food isn't good enough. If everybody seems content about the food there's not much motivation to put more effort in it.

I don't know how not a single person just mention to him that the food isn't good enough. If everybody seems content about the food there's not much motivation to put more effort in it.
heh heh...for what it's worth, my brother told my mom that her cooking sucked once and it destroyed her for days. I don't think she's ever forgotten about it honestly.
I mean, yes, he was right, but you can't say that to the cook unless you're paying them ^^

Fed-Kun's army
heh heh...for what it's worth, my brother told my mom that her cooking sucked once and it destroyed her for days. I don't think she's ever forgotten about it honestly.
I mean, yes, he was right, but you can't say that to the cook unless you're paying them ^^
Hmm it's different though. I don't think his cooking is the main issue. They even said his cooking had improved recently. But I think I don't get the dynamic and culture of the underground. I already found it weird when they were concerned about Kawai, they didn't show any sympathy or asked him if everything is OK. Maybe they don't feel close/comfortable at all with him. It would be very short chapter if they did talk to Kawai.

Users who are viewing this thread