One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Boon

Dex-chan lover
Two housekeeping things I want to talk about are:

1. The gaps. I had a talk with another user in one of the previous threads and he brought up the point that it makes the series as a whole unreadable. He's right. Someone comes in here and sees that the chapters are all over the place...if the scanlators don't care about it then why should they. Where do I even start? How much of the story am I going to miss? Who's this new character? etc
I might need to work on the new and old chapters in turn. On a side note, he also introduced me to this thing called 'NFTs'. Wow, I can't believe these jpg's of Jake Paul holding his PRIME energy drink are actually worth more than my car! Good thing I took out a second mortgage for this

2. At the start of every volume there's a page with a table of contents listing the name of each chapter in it. I see that my titles are different to those of the previous scanlator. These titles are a bit cryptic and interpretations will differ, but I think I'll have to change my previous ones to match his ones until the end of the volume.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good housekeeping, and thanks again for working on covering the gap.

I like getting occasional chapters set entirely in the underground. They have a weird coziness to them, even though we're also witnessing hell... Does make me wanna get a smoothie too...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I also wanted a chapter on the underground once again, this was hilarious, god this is so good I wish people knew.
I like the underground chapters the best. It's their prison but it's also their workplace where the small-business shenanigans happen.

Users who are viewing this thread