One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Falling Asleep

Dex-chan lover
Title: 就寝, a compound word which means 'going to bed' but I think we should split it up into its components and spell it out literally because that's what the chapter's all about.

I've tried searching for how to cure insomnia in the past in Japanese, and none of them actually tell you to get up and do light and relaxing activities if you can't sleep. I see it all the time in english articles though...

Don Quijote is a large discount retailer chain in Japan and Asia. Foreman gets the tune stuck in his head, and over the years we've seen many variations of it.

Catchy perhaps....but probably not for the store workers who have to listent to it on repeat throughout the day as they play it over the loudspeakers.

Oh, and there's one more thing I want to share with everyone which I found pretty funny. So mangasites nowadays siterip aggregator sites like mangadex and bato and upload it onto their own. Some of these use bots where they instantly copy the chapter as it's posted, and other ones look to be ripped manually and uploaded by hand.
Well.
I'm looking at some of my scans to see how they look on tablet and PC to check if I need to change font sizes, formatting, etc. and I found something very interesting with ch.21 and 22 on manganato and manganelo. Long story short they put in yaoi panels along with the regular chapter. Wow-ee, I don't remember that happening in the manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love getting bizarre fever-thoughts before falling asleep
yeah I wish I could remember more of them. it feels like the brain starts unlocking totally new connections between ideas in those moments. but if you ever realize what's going on, you snap right out of it, how tragic.

this chapter I also think is 100% writing from the mangaka's own experience lol

Aggregator gang
The stuff about the inside of your eyelids and nonsensical thought patterns right before you fall asleep... Author is too good at plucking out things I know must be universal but have never heard spoken and plopping them down on paper

Users who are viewing this thread