One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Silent Night

Dex-chan lover
This is so very sad... Miyamoto is so lonely he starts off way too strong by society standards in a relationship and the only person he can open up to is Ootsuki, by all definitions a rando from underground who wouldn't even be missed by the outside world... Zamn

Still though, I like how he keeps doing good deeds even tho it's only so that his outing won't be ruined. And wow, chicken sashimi? Next to horse meat from a vending machine, it's the sorta thing I'd only trust to eat in Japan; where I'm from it would be a full-course cruise to Salmonellaville :D

Happy belated Valentine's to ya folks, thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Next time you'll find someone better, Miyamoto... Also, chicken sashimi is one of the few meats I haven't tried raw. It really is a Japan-exclusive thing, I'd never consider it anywhere around here. I've gotten salmonella before and it is not a particularly fun time.

Dex-chan lover
Bro i feel you, some women really want drama in their relationships or they just don't think you care, but we also like to be spoiled and loved and have someone to geek out

That said, maybe dropping marriage after 2 weeks was a bit too much...

But yeah, i bet she is the kind of woman that doesn't even kiss you when you have sex, and then gets angry because you only got hard once, and then starts complaining about how you touch her breast, or grab her ass, but like come on, put some work in too, make me feel like i am wanted, dating is to love not to fight

Nonsense i tell you, Miyamoto is my most relatable character, and he got lucky they broke off early, because you can get really hurt with women like that, they will make you feel like you are inadequate and a bad person

Dex-chan lover
Bro i feel you, some women really want drama in their relationships or they just don't think you care, but we also like to be spoiled and loved and have someone to geek out

That said, maybe dropping marriage after 2 weeks was a bit too much...

But yeah, i bet she is the kind of woman that doesn't even kiss you when you have sex, and then gets angry because you only got hard once, and then starts complaining about how you touch her breast, or grab her ass, but like come on, put some work in too, make me feel like i am wanted, dating is to love not to fight

Nonsense i tell you, Miyamoto is my most relatable character, and he got lucky they broke off early, because you can get really hurt with women like that, they will make you feel like you are inadequate and a bad person
Miyamoto is too precious for some regular Jolene. He looks lonely, I can fix that...

Users who are viewing this thread