One Home, Two Lives

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a deeper reason to leave the original Korean text as transparent grey in the bubbles? It's a bit distracting to see both English and Korean at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Man this was fantastic. Im one of those who usually scream at the screen "Tell them already" but now I really didn't care since it was just so damn good and made sense.

Why is this tagged as an hentai? People are missing out because of that tag.
There are only a few sex scenes, but I've read smuts that were even more graphic and didn't have an H tag?

Dex-chan lover
@Lozen
I agree. Even the sex scenes weren't very graphic, barely breaking past the threshold of ecchi into smut

Dex-chan lover
Nice, refreshing read. Not too much unnecessary drama and it didn't feel like it was dragging at all because of the length of the story. Kind of reminds me of the manga Still Sick because they have similar pacing.

While they don't seem to take mental illness seriously, it's still an interesting plot.

Dex-chan lover
Another character that doesn't know the words fuck off, it's just plain bad writing and i hate those characters

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly really cute premise and i thought it was fun but the translation really holds it back, the entire thing feels like it was plugged through an out of date google translate

Users who are viewing this thread