One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 107

I was a bit surprised for the sudden change of the mother....but I guess its not that surprising anymore

Jesus, mother, how many times are you going to try to pull this same shtick?

Dex-chan lover
that vandal better be writing "happy birthday" on yoo-il's walls, else i'll be pissed. oh wait, that sounds even creepier if they knew more personal info like that

I cluld really see Chef and Yoo Il's chemistry. Hehe. Misery loves company. Lol.

But I feel SO BAD for her. She doesn't remember her fav food, even her fcking bday!! What kind of mother are you? Sigh. :(((( Thanks, Chef, for being there.

Thanks for the update guys! ❤

My heart broke for Yoo-il. :< Also kinda sad that she wasn't able to spend time with Moo-yi but I can't say I hate her interactions with chef-nim. Yoo-il is just too cute huhu. Anyway, thank you for the release! <3

Double-page supporter
Ngl if my own mother did what her mother did I'd also cry buckets and cut off contact for good.

Probably unpopular opinion but, I'm miffed Yoo-Il didn't tell Moo-Yi it's her birthday. I know they aren't an item yet but they have this mutual understanding going on and Moo-Yi not being able to celebrate her birthday with her will defs hurt him (on top of her celebrating it with the rival chef). To her, her own birthday is not a big deal but to Moo-Yi it definitely is coz it's the first time he'd get to celebrate with her

That said, thanks for the update Cinnamonroll scans team!

Thanks for the update.

I wonder if the Chef was stalking Yoo-il. It was suspicious that he was around. But then coincidence do happen.

Aggregator gang
Awww this is the first time I really liked Chef-nim. And the first time I really hoped Chef-nim isn't a bad guy! Because, let's be honest. His relationship with Moo-Yi always makes him seem suspicious. But cheers! Here's hoping you're just a poor misunderstood second male lead!!!!! (Actually, that comes with it's own heartache and problems...... But that's still what I want!!!! Bring on the pain!)
Those two were just so cute!! When Yoo-Il said he'd be her slave if she slapped him and he cracked up..... Sheer perfection

Thanks for the chapter~!

I liked Chef-nim in this chapter so much. Hope he's not a bad guy in the end.

Yoo-il's life is so sad most of the time, but I really liked her scene with Chef-nim here. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
... those cans can easily hold 1 litter of beer

Just how much did they drink?

wow.... MESSED UP MOTHER

But at least we got to see the interactions between Moo-yi and Chef-nim in a bit more of a casual setting! They're usually really polite to each other

What the heck is wrong with that stalker dude?

And oh my god, what a horrible mom.

Honestly, this chapter is so cute (until that stalker showed up to her house)

I laughed so hard when she asked if she can slap his other cheek 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Her dad is trash. her mother doesn't even try to understand her anymore. how many times has she tricked Yooil like that?

Chef and Yooil's interactions here are so funny though 😂

Contributor
I felt like this was the most genuine Chef-nim has been so far~ I like it!

FUCK that mom FUCK that stalker. Leave Yoo-Il alooooone 😡can't she at least get a break on her birthday??

Users who are viewing this thread