One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 110

I know that heavy sponsorship exists in k-dramas (I'm sure that any kind of drama/soap opera/telenovela counts... but especially k-dramas), but... I think this is the first time where I see this phenomenon in a webcomic/webtoon???? What's up with that? xD

What a... weird way for an ad for oatmeals. In a webcomic (although, ngl, I am always up for a plate of oatmeal as I can for breakfast, lmao, I got hungry the first time I saw this at Naver).

THe blatant product placement confirms that this is a k-drama with stagnant, [instead of movement] pictures. Pages 4-8, five whole pages.

Zmk

I'm conflicted. I don't like oatmeal. But I feel like I'm missing out on it...

PRODUCT PLACEMENT!! not nearly enough though, like come on, i'm sure they could have found an excuse to put it on every single panel

ngl, i love how the reporter tried to get into the conversation. I still loathe him thou.

this webtoon always read like a kdrama but the product placement really did it, i laughed just from the raws because even then it was so obvious that they found literally no way to subtly integrate it, so they just went for it 😂

I really want to go back through and edit in that oatmeal box in every panel. If they actually did that, I wouldn't even get mad, I'd just be impressed.

Double-page supporter
Hajahaha an ad in the webtoon! And before they only did it in specials! Lol
I'm glad for the author tho

Thanks for the update Cinnamonroll scans team!

Fed-Kun's army
Say “yes,” girl!! 😍😍😍😆😆😆
Thank you so much for this update!

Users who are viewing this thread