One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 112

holy crap was the memory of the blanket from when he was kidnapped then????

Group Leader
So, if he was kidnapped then the people who are stalking him are trying to kidnap him again? or they have a another motive.

Woah I wasn't expecting an abduction case...

Thank you for all the work you put into translating this series!!

Contributor
And the plot thickens...

I figured it must've been something traumatic since his mind chose to selectively block the memories of it. Really curious how it all ties with this whole Blue Bird group and whether it's even connected to them. Was he abducted by some crazy celebrity stalker? How old was he even then, less than 10? Ah, so many questions.

Thanks for the update!

Well, looks like if Grandma wanted to keep that hidden form Mooyi, she should have paid the police better lol. Wow, stalking for over 20yrs? that is some serious commitment....and super creepy, What a way to spend your life.

Double-page supporter
Oof.. Poor Moo-Yi.. It's like opening a can of worms

Thanks so much for the update Cinnamonroll scans team ❤️

I remember reading a manga way before. The MC was also a celebrity, he was kidnapped as a child and then changed their name to move on. I also remember him being gay? Maybe it was a shounen-ai manga? Not sure. This chapter reminds me of it. Now I'm going to spend next few hours searching that manga bcs I can't sleep thinking of it. *sigh*

Double-page supporter
The concept of repressed memories is extremely controversial and pretty widely unsupported, despite its use in media. It has its roots in the "Satanic Ritual Abuse Panic" and hasn't been shaken from popular culture since. But I get its use as a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread