One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 116

It's getting more dramatic by the chapter and more complicated too. They don't deserve to sufferand suspect each other like that. :(

😭😭😭😭😭

That must’ve really hurt to be accused like that, I hope they can make up 🥺🥺🥺

As always, thanks for the translation!

Poor moomoo I feel so bad for him. He’s so desperate he feels forced to suspect even someone he trusts so much.

@sehunlover what exacly is disappointing about mooyi?he’s going through so much rn and it totally made sense that youngsoo was the one behind the stalker knowing everything

Well I do understand Mooyi. He's really anxious right now and doesn't know who to trust anymore since it could be anyone around him

I feel bad for them both. It’s not like Mooyi is accusing Youngsoo based on nothing, the police detective himself suggested it as a possibility.

It hurts seeing Mooyi accusing Youngsoo like that, but the detective suggested that it could be a possibility. I mean, even the slightest possibility... no matter how nice and good a person is... you never know their true character and motivations. At this point anyone of Mooyi's friends can be slightly suspicious as well for the whole stalking thing (I still don't trust this green-haired chick, lol) for any kind of reason.

I insist that the chef is still suspicious about the whole ordeal, too. Even if his "participation" could be mostly surface-seen. I still don't think it has been explained why he has some kind of interest in Mooyi despite all the closeness they have been going through in that one reality show they are still recording. I would understand him helping Youngsoo out of good faith... but he is NOT that close-close-friendly with Mooyi, yet, despite everything?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna join the chorus of people not blaming Moon-yi of being suspicious of Young-soo like that. With the evidence presented, the police would obviously focus on the closest people around Moon-yi first and work outward from that. Really sucks for Young-soo, though.

Also, I still don't trust the chef. He's always given me a scheming bastard-kinda vibe ever since he was introduced and him conveniently helping Young-soo with the medical bills sets off warning sirens in my head, lol.

@lnuestb Chill. I felt like he was jumping to conclusions way to rashly without proof. Not to mention, he's just a character. It's not like his feelings are hurt by my comment lol.

Fed-Kun's army
i believe in Youngsoo 😭👍
though i also understand why Mooyi came to that conclusion, he was frantic, anxious, tired, afraid of being betrayed by Youngsoo but also couldn't ease his mind if he didn't ask him himself. and he was severely traumatized by his past events. i hope after this, they could get more leads so things will clear up a bit.

jak

Contributor
I mean considering the situation and the suspiciousness. It's not surprising he would suspect him.

Users who are viewing this thread