One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 56

hmmm so the stalker has long dark hair...i see..... also lol their awkwardness about the kiss scene is really cute!!!!

The stalker got that face mask on. Gotta remember proper public health safety measures😤😤😤😤

Am I the only one who don't like the Chef? Something is off since he appeared in the story.

I’m not dropping this, but i’m getting pretty frustrated with this manhwa now honestly. I want to see some real progress, either romantically, with her writing career or her family. Seeing her grow a spine and telling men mom and/or dad to fuck off is my primary motivation for reading this manhwa at this point.

Also I just can’t make myself care about the stalker, or this red herring second male lead.

I see you out there Ms. Stalker wearing your face mask, leaving an area that is not safe🤗

I wonder if there are two saesangs?

@Steph1016 Oh, I agree. It’s good but I’m just frustrated by how shitty everything is for our very likeable MC, and how almost every time something good happens, it’s followed up by an emotional gut punch. I just want something nice to happen for once 😅It makes it a weirdly depressing read at times, despite being full of really bright and fun characters.

Aggregator gang
Lol, there are a few comments about this being frustrating... But I'm really enjoying it XD
I like the air of mystery going around, and I feel like it's building up to a big relationship development so I don't mind being a little patient and enjoying the ride <3

For a quick second I thought Chef Kang was the stalker, talking about a special menu. That would’ve an unexpected plot twist. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread