One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 67

Aggregator gang
What is the Chef's DEAL??? I find it hard to believe that he has a pure crush on our Yoo-Il..... (Not that she doesn't have her charms of course. He just isn't giving off the right vibe!) So what's his angle???

Fed-Kun's army
BRO, NOW HE HAS A STALKER AND A POSSIBLE SCANDAL WHERE PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK HES GAY?? WHEN WILL TAK MOO-YI GET A BREAK??????

Group Leader
i thought the end was cute and funny lolol
Yoo-il didnt want to give the flowers because she was scared that it was going to start rumors or a scandal or something.
It's better that it was chef in that picture instead of yoo-il.

Power Uploader
You know, reading this and No longer a heroine! at the same time can only give me the impression that the celebrity culture in South Korea is even more rotten than in the West, and that's a remarkable statement.

Double-page supporter
Aw sh*t give Moo Yi a frickin break

And why da hell is our girl Yoo-Il wussin out at just giving him flowers!? Gurl grow some backbone will ya

Thanks for the update!!

I wonder if the chef whispered at a place like this deliberately......

I really wish this won’t cause a major scandal

Thanks for the update

Oh my gosh! I truly did not see that coming.

I feel like there would be less (potential) scandal for Yoo Il giving him the flowers bc she wouldn't have whispered Iin his ear. She'd just look like a fan.

Aww was Moo-yi blushing cause Chef told him the flowers were from Yoo-il?

There's more to Heesoo, the chef than what meets the eye because his intentions towards favouring Yooil aren't really clear. On one hand, he seems to enjoy her admiration of his food unlike the other characters who don't eat the food but mindlessly praise it. But at the same time, he seems a bit obsessed with Mooyi for whatever reason and may just be using her to get to him. I know people suspect him to be the stalker but it really can't be as obvious as the stalker sending food and him being a chef because if so the stalker character is in plain sight. However, it seems to me that he has a hidden vendetta against Mooyi.

Zmk

I hope the picture was just for fun and wont turn into an actual scandal.

If Yoo il have given it him personally he would have been blushing or even be secretively showing some affection (which will still get noticed)

I feel like the
1-Chef invited everyone from the restaurant just to make sure Yoo-Il wouldn't think anything of going with him.
2-Chef invited Yoo-il to rattle Moo-yi.
3-I'm so glad Yoo-il didn't give Moo-yi the flowers. Had he done that she'd have a pack of rabid fan girls attacking her and tabloid reports following her and printing lies.
4-The female employee from the restaurant is watching Chef and Yoo-il as if she's watching a soap opera/reality tv. I wonder if she has any interest in the chef and will end up being a ally for Yoo-il or a competition.
5-It seems like Moo-yi has a very small group of friends that he's known since he was a child actor, Young soo, Da Hong, Han Chae, and his white haired doctor.

It looks as if this is going to turn into a pyschological thriller.

I think a lot of people misunderstood Moo-yi's face for blushing,when I am 90% sure that he was about to burst out laughing, his cheeks are pumped and his lips are curled, I'm pretty sure that the Chef told him that Yoo-il was to embarrassed to give the flowers to him and I guess that was funny to him

Users who are viewing this thread