One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 69

Group Leader
Oh if you are curious why the releases are so quick :) we are doing 7 days of One of a kind Romance!! This is Day 4 hahaha xD
Also please join our discord and tell your friends to read this series!! <3

I hope he was being straight forward and not a slick beetch who's trying to seduce her for some silly vengeance

is he curious because of moo yi or because of she herself? The author has been drawing lots of scenes where the chef stares at the plate of food he served and he always seemed happy when he looks at yoo il's plate so maybe he's interested in her??

But i just want to point out, i could hear the chef's 'eyy' when he talked about the movie XD

@imtaciturn I thought it was because he saw Tak stare at her eating.

I'm seriously convinced he's out to get Tak because of something in the past.

Group Leader
@imtaciturn EXACTLY HE JUST WANTS PPL TO ACTUALLY EAT HIS FOOD 😭😭😭🤧 he constantly keeps asking the celebrities if they liked it or if he can make something special that they like

@Steph1016. You guys are amazing, but right now you guys are extra amazing.

Form a couple of chapters back. "i'm not 100% sure if hanchae is a childhood friend but i like analysis :D"

You are right . I have the wrong name. I didn't mean HanChae.
In an earlier chapter we see Moo-Yi, Young Soo, Da Hong, and his current leading lady is off to the frame in the picture. I meant the actress who keeps demanding Chef Kang Hee Soo's attention.

I did a screenshot of the scene, but I don't know how to upload pictures her. LOL. 🤣😂🤣😂😢😭

SUSPISH
he's being really passive-aggressive with moo-yi so they probably have some history and using yoo-il to get back or make him suffer? i think

Aggregator gang
Wow, I feel bad for Noo-Ri... But Chef-nim saved the day with that reporter..... He's still acting super weird with Yoo-Il but..... At least that reporter isn't going to spread a scandal about her and Moo-Yi!!

jak

Contributor
I hate chef guy. He could have potentially made it worse by saying Moo Yi favored her.

I thought the chef was gonna throw them under the bus for a second. I’m really interested about his character
Thanks for the updates!!

@Spookie it might be, but it might not be. I admit it, he does seem kind of shady. Though, I'm rooting for him to be one of the good guys but if he's not, I'll just :')

Users who are viewing this thread